2000 4.7 pcm issues

From: Tony (tony@tasteofthemidway.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 21:14:08 EDT

Hello all, long time i've been gone.

I'm working on a 2000 quad cab 4.7 that the guy Power Washed the engine and now it's dead.

what I get is 'No Bus'

testing shows no 5v to map,crank,cam,tps

I've unhooked all of the above, the connectors to trans.
verified power and grounds to the PCM...

any other ideas? other than he fried the PCM?

Oh and I noticed a little discoloring on the Plug 1 pin (can't remember what pin) that powers all of the ign. coils? that might be from this event or has anyone else noticed this from 200K miles of use and considering they put alot of load on that pin.

there is no short to ground on the 5v line, when unplugged from all sensors and PCM tests fine...

 Thanks for any insight int this mess.

Tony (ttroidl)
>From N. Collins

Still driving my '97 Sport 2.5l nearly 300K on it!