OT: IMAP account

From: Jamie C (jamie12ga@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 19 2011 - 13:18:33 EDT

Obviously this if OT but the computer knowledge here is abundant!

I'm adding another email address for our business and this one will be set
up as an IMAP account instead of a POP account due to the syncing abilities.
 My questions are:
I know that the email and folders will always stay in sync on my local
machine and the server, but can I set up multiple computers (Outlook) with
the same IMAP account info and all the folders will always be in sync
between the 2 (or more) computers and the server?
Is backing up the local .pst file not as important anymore?
Thanks for any help!
James