Re: Brake Pads

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2011 - 16:40:43 EDT

> I just wanted to warn people off... DON'T get "Performance Friction"
> brake pads. I installed some with some EBC rotors a while ago at the

I have used Hawk, EBC, Pagid, PBR, Mintex, and Akebono over the years with
good results. For the Dak, I would stick with EBC greenstuff or Hawk heavy
duty pads. You will want to have your rotors ground when you swap pads if
they are glazed. I think slotted rotors helped me out bigtime too. You may
also want to check and adjust your drum brakes too.

- Josh