Re: RE: Lift

Date: Fri Jun 22 2012 - 05:02:10 EDT

Yup, my Dad has two of those and I'm sure it makes it safer. I didn't
bother using it as I wasn't going under the truck and I only lifted it
as high as it was in the pic since all I was doing was swapping axles,
which is pretty simple on a 2nd gen. I wish all cars had them bolt in
at both ends instead of being splined into the differential. Soooo much
easier.

When I get her higher to do the exhaust I'll definitely use the stands.
Gotta install my rear swaybar first though to make sure the Gibson
exhaust will clear it.