Re: Wheel hub diagnosis

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2012 - 18:33:34 EDT

The low grinding noise is pretty much a dead ringer for the hub, had
that on the 98 and 05. You could jack the truck up, put it in neutral
and spin the wheels, but I think it would tell you what you already
know. ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!