RE: Stock bed liner. Was: Re: Spray-in Liners

From: Mark M Herrick (mherrick@ptialaska.net)
Date: Mon Jan 29 1996 - 22:03:38 EST

On Monday, January 29, 1996 4:14 PM, Jon N. Steiger[SMTP:stei0302@penny.cs.fredonia.edu] wrote:
>> Uh oh! I got the Mopar under-the-rail bedliner with my new club cab!
>>Has anyone else experienced these problems?
>>
>> While I'm on the subject, the part of the bedliner that goes on the
>>tailgate pushes up when the gate is closed, snapping off those plastic
>>rivets. The dealership tried to fix it but said they must order and
>>install a new piece (at their expense). Is this a common problem, or
>>an indication of something wrong? I doubt it myself, but it was
>>kinda relevant, so I thought I'd check just in case. :-)

Funny you should mention it, I got the same one, no problems with the tailgate piece but I have noticed some primer showing through around the edges. I will probably take the thing out this Summer and see how much damage is done to the rest of the bed, I'd do it now but the truck gets real good rear end traction with a bed full of snow!

Another guy looking for spray in bedliner answers........Mark Herrick,
 Kodiak, Alaska
  94 Dakota SLT Club Cab
       3.9, 5 Speed