RE: Introduction

From: Mark M Herrick (mherrick@ptialaska.net)
Date: Mon Jan 29 1996 - 22:04:03 EST

On Monday, January 29, 1996 12:07 PM, hlw@ihlpf.att.com wrote:
>>Passenger side window handle fell off.
>>
>> It appears that it was not locked in all the way. Fell off in the
>> wife's hand. Snapped back on without difficulty.

Same thing happened to mine, it was missing the plastic washer that goes between the handle and the door! A quick trip to the dealer sorted this one out.

>>Spare tire sidewall wear.
>>
>> A friend has a 95 with the V6 eng. He had to use his spare tire
>> and noticed abrasions on the sidewalls in three places. I'll
>> check mine tonight. It appears that the tire is rubbing up against
>> the body underneath the bed. Maybe his spare was not cranked up
>> all the way

I will have to take a look at this one too, I just can't get my courage up to go lay in the snow under the truck when my wife gets home!

Mark Herrick,
 Kodiak, Alaska
  94 Dakota SLT Club Cab
       3.9, 5 Speed