93 Dakota

From: allen bradley keith (b-allen@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 13:29:17 EST

Hello guys

I have a question for all of you. My cousin just bought a 93 4x4, extra
cab, short bed, V-8 Dakota for $14,000. It has 58,000 mi on it. The trans
went out
last fall and somehow tore up the transfer case and driveshafts too. It
was all replaced under warrantee... that was with the previous owner. I
get to check out the truck this weekend.

What should I look for? Are there any known bad aspects to this truck?
How about putting on a 2" bodi lift and 31 or 33" tires?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brad Allen