Re: CD Player Input on Cassette Radio ...

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 12:47:37 EST

>Alpine is a good brand, coupled with some Polk speakers, has anyone been
>successful at
>mounting an unobtrusive subwoofer in an SLT ext. cab? (maybe in the one
>underseat
>storage compartment)

Forget the sub, put a set of Eclipse 6.5" speakers in the doors. I forget
the model number, but these things are incredible. I also have a custom
tube sub that Roy Allison designed when he was bored which also sounds real
sweet, but there isn't any room in the truck to put it permanently. I
rarely use it anymore.

I had to have the lower doors reconstructed to fit the Eclipse speakers,
but the $800 was worth it. People actually ask where my sub is, and there
isn't one there. Best of all, it only took an 75 watt PPI amp to make the
truck rock! The only loss of space was under the driver's seat.

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"

*