Re: MP Computer for 5.2L

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Feb 13 1996 - 11:32:00 EST

> Yes I have the Computer and headers and cat back exaust.The computer takes
>whole 10 minutes(at most) to change.The headers took me about 5 hours to
>do,just because a few of the holes did not line up.The exaust I had a
exaust
>shop do.
> Mark

I called a coupla places yesterday to try to get the MP computer (gotta save
up some more $$$ if I want the headers and exhaust), and none of the stuff
is available for the '96 model year yet. I spoke with Mopar Performance
directly and they said possibly the middle of the summer... Oh well, gives
me time to save my pennies! <grin> BTW, the sway bar has worked out quite
well, I am pleased with how it flattens the back end out in corners... Hey,
you had mentioned that you have the Concept II bug deflector on your truck,
have you noticed additional wind noise since you installed it?? I just put
on the Mopar bug/wind deflector, and I can hear a little extra wind noise
then when it wasn't on... I also notice my hood shakes just a little at
anything over 60 mph, I'm wondering if I should adjust the hood so it lies
more flush with the grill, etc. so as to not let the wind into the engine
bay. Any ideas or comments??

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------