Re: New radio blows weird fuse.

From: CSiano@banyan.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 1996 - 07:40:41 EST

>Actually, I have a 92 and it too has the 'black box' in the engine
bay..Much
>more convenient than tracing for fusible links!!

Oh that's good! I forget exactly where I read that it was in '94 they did
that. Does anyone know? Do the earlier than '94 models have NO fusable
links? If anyone knows any of these type of answers, please send me what
you know. The only electrical info I have is the factory wiring diagram
for the '94. I'd love to add an electrical section to the FAQ.

Christopher Siano | "How do you control this thing?"
CSiano@Banyan.com | "Who Cares, Go FASTER!"