Re: Radiator options

From: Ron Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 1996 - 12:52:12 EDT

>Dodge offered a heavy duty cooling option from the factory. This might be
>a larger radiator.

  I've been wondering about this. I've got a V8/5sp with the towing
package, which supposedly comes with the H/D cooling and electrical
options. I was able to verify that the electrical options were installed
(bigger alternator and battery), but no luck with the cooling package.
I've compared my radiator with that on a buddy's V6, and they look identical.
The automatics included an auxiliary tranny cooler, but no dice on the
5 speed.

  Anyone know how to recognize the H/D cooling option on a manual tranny?
The shop manual wasn't much help.

  Ron