RE: Sway Bar, Oh my! -Reply

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 18 1996 - 15:55:51 EDT

>>Bad news, Jim, I found urethane sway-bar bushings at Summit
>JC Whitney also has universal urethane sway-bar bushings that should fit the
>Dakota for $9.95 per pair. I am ordering them and a couple of other items

I looked through the Energy Suspension catalog, and thought for awhile I'd be
able to use their 'universal' 1" mounts. The Dakota has reinforcing grooves
in the center of the mounting bracket. You could trim the aftermarket ones,
and drill new holes to mount the aftermarket bracket to the mount, but why?

I hope someone does mold some for the Dakota.

Jim
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but in having new eyes." -- Proust