Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 1996 - 22:39:22 EDT

My '92, 3.9, absolutely refuses to run right with Bosch Platinums.
Autolite Platinums work just fine though. I have Champion Gold Truck
plugs in now, but haven't noticed any performance difference. My Dakota
isn't running really sharp on cold starts right now, and may put the last
set of Autolite Platinums back in or a new set of stock Champions. A guy
at Mopar Techline said that he'd had two Dakotas that wouldn't run with
Splitfires. Mine ran with them, but no better than with Champions.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, LE