RE: Bosch Platinum Plugs -Reply

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 1996 - 22:46:59 EDT

Maybe everyone's wrong and I actually am sensitive. My Dakota got new
plug wires at about 33K, because one of the wires had been rubbing on the
edge of a valve cover and had worn a nice groove in itself. The truck
idled like it was running on 4 cylinders. The MSD's that went in cured
the rough idle. The stock plugs got chucked before 20K.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE