Strange sounds -Reply

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 1996 - 19:05:50 EDT

Glenn,

Nowhere in my owner's manual does it say to never press the
accelerator all the way to the floor...and "beating the hell" out of
your truck can be define in very subjective terms.

Take it in!

klm

"I'm not sure how to deal with this, I hate to take it in for
warranty work, saying ' you know when I beat the hell out of my
truck
it make this really nasty clanging sound just after it stops
spinning the
tires, but it only does it 1 out of 10 times I mash the throttle..."