Re: Help!! Need Info!!

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 1996 - 07:15:53 EDT

I don't know about accessories for your stepside Mike, but I can
recommend a source for performance parts. Try Clifford Performance.
They are listed regularly in Popular Hot Rodding. They specialize
in performance parts for 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Their advertising
slogan is 6=8! They would have parts if anyone would. Good luck.

-Jim.
'87 V6 auto 4x4

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer    email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com