Re: Dual Exhaust for 93 Dakota

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 09 1996 - 09:51:43 EDT

   I don't have any answers for you, I have similar questions and maybe
a comment or two...

   I am interested in finding out about options that may be available
for a legal dual exaust system, preferably with headers... Does anyone
sell such a system? Mopar? It seems to me that you should be able to
put two cataletic converters on a truck...

   I too don't see the sense in dual exaust and one Cat, or even a 3"
cat back system...