MP Computer

From: richard_gambino@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri Sep 27 1996 - 12:13:02 EDT

Michael,

I have a '96 and I'm interested in the MP computer (don't know
if it's available yet) but I was wondering if you noticed a
change in the shift points in the auto, and also if it shifts
beyond the old redline (4800) at full throttle. Also, does OD
kick in at a higher speed maybe (I find it annoying that it shifts
to OD at about 40 MPH).

Rich Gambino
'96 Club Cab, V-8, auto, 3.55SG