Re: Hello

From: Alan (acasey@io.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 14:19:07 EST

Stewart, Jeff wrote:

> Hello Everyone, I'm Jeff Stewart and very new to the Internet and this
> mailing
> list. So plz bare with me until I figure this stuff out.
> I own a 1994 Dakota Sport 4x4 club cab V6 3.9 w/ 44,000 miles. It did
> very well in Maryland's past blizzard which I was in from start to
> finish, picking people up, pulling people out among other things. I'm
> very happy with the truck although it has its problems and have not
> gotten very far with the dealer.
>
> It backfires very bad. Warm or cold. (bout knocks the mufflers
> off)
>
> Very noisy, rough idle. (Low idle/ 5or 600 rpm) possible valve tap
> or
> crank noise.
>
> Front transfer case noise(squeal)
>
> Lots of gap after letting out the clutch. Acceceleration let off
> gap.Ujoints
>
> 3rd windshield. Once cracked while turning on the Air cond.

Had the same thing happen to me the other day when I washed my truck. It
was about 85 degrees, when I turned the water onto the windsheild it
cracked from top to bottom.... S H I T ! ! !

> I would like to purchase a Catback exhaust system and the MP SBEC.
> Any recommendations(pricing) for any of the above would be greatly be
> appreciated. Thanks for letting me join the Dakota mailing list.

I got the Flowmaster cat back system for about $300.00 installed, I am
really happy with it...

> Jeff Stewart.
> Stewartj@nasd.com

Alan 94,V8,5spd,MP SBEC,Flowmaster