I want my new truck!

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 04:45:54 EST

Hi:

I'm dying here from impatience as I cross off the days until my new
truck is delivered. The dealer said it would be around the middle of
December. Is there any Dodge hotline that I can call to find out how
close they are to building *my* truck?

[This really bites because I sold my daily driver about a month ago
because I thought I could drive my Camaro until the truck showed up.
Then the Camaro's tranny started slipping in high gear. I limped it home and
parked it in the garage. The high gear clutches are probably toast.

So, I am "vehicularly-impaired" until the Dakota shows up. The
engine and tranny come out of the Camaro soon so I can get that baby
running again.]

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd (on order)