RE: 96 mods (was help)

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Jan 21 1997 - 16:00:00 EST

Lee wrote:
>Err... could you be a little more specific.
>Is that 'yes they have' to all three (SBEC, FIPK, Exhaust) ?
>And would ethics preclude you from stating your prices to
>the dakotaphiles ??

Yes, please be more specific, and give us prices!!

>Folks are wanting the 97 SBEC, and I say wait your turn, us 96 owners
>were in line first !! ;^)

AMEN!

>My 96 has a new addition, I found a used flame red A.R.E. topper
>last saturday that I snatched up (only fitting, since today is
>my birthday !!). So for those that are giving up hope at finding
>a used shell, don't! It took me 5 months, but I found one.

Sounds nice... Speaking of additions, I just had my side windows, and my
sliding rear window tinted. On the sides I had them put on the 35% tint
(only lets 35% +/- 3% of the light in and is legal here) and it's only a
shade lighter than the factory tint on the extended cab rear quarter
windows. On the rear window I went with 5% tint (limo tint - very dark).
 Overall, it gives the truck a nice gradient look from the front side
windows on back to the rear windows...

>Lee. 96 CC 4x4 V8 SLT All the Goodies but no port&polish or MPI TBI.

Same here... (but still wish I'd gotten the factory fog lights)

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------