Re: TBI Porting

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 1997 - 17:18:10 EST

John Lindsay wrote:

> >I did mine with a hammer and small chisel, a half round file and some 40 grit
> >emery paper. That thing sounds like it might be able to improve on my method.

seriously... why and where did you use a small chisel

i saw a guy's tbi yesterday that he proudly showed me as he had "ported
it myself!"

had ridges in it... guess he used 1/2 rnd file and he acknowledged that
little if any benfit was had...

then i showed him one of our tbis... and he promptely said, i'll take
one... made my day!

--

Jules/MPI 99 Tech Central Dodgeville, RAM USA