Gas Hog

From: Cory (ckortman@selma.bsu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 13:06:42 EST

 My Dakota Sport w/5sp. is a Magnum I-4. It has never used as much gas as
it does now. I Live in Muncie, In and I drove to Indianapolis (about 60
miles) My truck went through 1/2 tank of gas going there. I checked the
plugs and they are in good cond. My plug wires are fairly new, and it runs
great, but it shouldn't be using that much gas. Should it? My Mom's new
Pontiac Firebird is a V-8 w/four barrell carb. and it only uses about 1/4
tank of gas, there and back. Could somebody give me suggestions? I would
appreciate it!

Cory
Dakota Sport-4x4-Mag I-4-5sp.