Re: Billet Grill

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 22:00:59 EST

i just went to 7-11 to see the mag...
is that the shot of the '97 (actually '96) where it has the blower and
stuff???

i liked the 454 ss that ran 118 mph.
the one thing i hate about all that is that they have NOS and
superchargers.
that is expensive, why can't they show trucks that have more realistic
mods. i like mods that r free like taking crap off the truck and reducing
the pressure in the tires, etc...