Re: Re[2]: Squealing sound in 2nd.

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Fri Feb 21 1997 - 15:55:03 EST

i have this same sound and pinpointed it
it is comming from the throttle body right behind the butterflies.
there is somthing poking forward thru a hole. when this piston type thing
is pushed in, the noise is heard. i pulled it out and pushed it all the way
in, then replaced it...
the sound was HORRENDOUS

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires, MSD Wires, KEM C&R

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR