Auto Day Night Mirrors

From: GDS (gshock@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 22:47:17 EST

> Rader wrote:

> Does it have some sort of Mileage computer? What other info is on it's
> readout? I've seen a gas mileage computer on cadillac's and such. Not
> sure what they monitor to come up with their numbers. I agree, not
> worth paying much for, but I am curious.
>
> --
> -Chris Smith
> mopar@tough.com
> (not related to Mopar or Dodge, just love their products)

Mine came as the power overhead convenience package - includes power windows and
locks, Keyless remote entry, overhead console and auto day night mirror.
Although they are up there together, I guess the mirror and console are separate.
 Anyway, the mirror changes to Green at night to reduce glare and it does work
well - Doesn't help the duel outside 6" x 9" s though. The console reads out
outside temp and compass, trip odometer, instantaneous MPG, and average MPG (or
Metric units of these functions).

Point about cost well taken, but when you buy toys, buy TOYS

GDS
97 X-Cab 4X4 Sport Plus 94 Impala SS