Re: Option shuffle anxiety..

From: Lee Jacobs (LJacobs@calvin.uchsc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 14:26:04 EST

In message <331B1FC5.167E@unx.dec.com> Chip Maurer writes:
> I just joined the list today.
Welcome !

> Here's what I ordered. Should I drop any of these?
> Should I add? I don't want to push the $$ envelope
> any more than I have.
> + 3.55 axles (should I get 3.21?) I won't be doing
Stick with the 3.55 since you're running a 5 speed.
(I've got 3.90's and a 5 speed (96) and I love it !!
> + max payload (hey, only $13)
> + No sure grip
Most of our members seem to regret not getting the sure-grip.
Since you've got tow option, I really beleive you'd be happier with
the sure grip. (you might want a boat someday... etc...)
> + premium stereo (cd/cass). Should I go
> aftermarket?
I regret going with the infinity system on my 96, I wish I'd opt for
no/basic stereo and upgrade myself. I am assuming the 97's have the
'amplified speakers' that make it proprietary.

Everything else looks like you're doing the right thing, IMHO.
After all, you were smart enough to get the V-8 Dakota !!

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ University of Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.