Re: Oil Leak

From: Chris Smith (mopar@tough.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 12:05:37 EST

. Does sreamin' yer head off in the dealership get
> anything done? I'm ready to go down there and have a fit if that's
> what it takes. If I didn't love the truck so much I'd tell 'em where
> they could stick it. Any suggestions?
>
> sean
> '97 318/5spd/3.55SG/antifreeze air freshener and no ABS
> sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Screaming at the dealer is not nearly as effective as calling the
regional Chrysler rep. Your dealer can (and must) give you their
number.

They can also make the call on things like out of warranty repairs for
things you complained about in warranty.

--
-Chris Smith
mopar@tough.com