Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: Kendall Ducote (kducote@premier.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 1997 - 09:21:48 EST

Kukukooter@aol.com wrote:

> Speaking of performance, did anyone catch the 97 Sport that MOPAR PERFORMANCE
> brought to Phoenix for the truck showdown? It had headers, K&N, shift kit,
> gears, etc and ran a mid 15 sec 1/4 mile at 90 ish???? Come on?!!
> What a embarrassment! I think those engineers should have brought the 360
> proto with the R/T goodies and ran in the 13 teens and then said to the Mag's
> "This is our stock offering 98 Dakota R/T". All the S-10 and Ranger and Neon
> boys are loving it with that timeslip. I think they brought the stock 4
> banger.
> Kuk

I have said this once already...Take a good look at the under hood picture. It is a picture of a 96 not a 97.
Look at the firewall and the OBDII computer on the fender. It is dissapointing that Truckin' is *uckin' all
of it's readers. Just how stupid do they think the MOPAR guys are????

Kendall Ducote

kducote@premier.net
97 318,Auto,3.92,SG,FL,And a fake billet grill