Re: Headlights

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 10:51:03 EST

Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com wrote:

> I *would not* recommend holding the "flash to pass" mode in the "on"
> position. I design multifunction switches (turn signal/wiper) and
> various others for a living (airbag defeat in '97 C/K is mine).

Sean,

By airbag defeat, I assume you mean you can switch off
the passenger airbag. I wasn't aware that the 97 had an
airbag defeat switch. Is this true? I don't think the
brochure mentions it.

| Chip Maurer       Digital Equipment Corporation |
| chip@unx.dec.com  200 Route 9 North             |
| (908) 577-6195    Manalapan, NJ 07726           |