Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 08 1997 - 07:08:14 EST

<< Anyway, the drag cars that I've seen have a row of levers (4? 5?) To
 go to the next gear, the driver throws down the next lever until
 they're all down and you're in high gear. I have no idea if they
 have to clutch when they're doing this. I guess what would make
 the most sense is to have the lever apply the clutch? >>

I think your right on the big dollar guys, I was kinda thinkin of the low ET
used to be street car guys? Pro stock ? I'm not that familiar with the class
structures, most of the runnin i've done was test and tune dates, where you
could run all day against anybody you want and then have a little bracket run
at the end, fun ordeal. Made 17 or 18 runs one of those days..

Bill

Hey where are you from? I worked at Fredonia, NY Reed library addition a few
years ago, same place your at?