Re: Re[4]: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 09 1997 - 09:23:12 EST

<< this thing should have been quicker >>

You know it is funny about seat of the pants feel. I've road in some rigs
that I chuckled about, cause the guy thought it was quick, and it sure felt
like a slug. But then get along side of it and really get to study the tail
light structure. That darn butt end can sure be deceiving sometimes and those
full size rams and the lounge chairs in the cab can be one of them. I quit
calling the results til I have whooped on em, you know like them 5 spds.
chuckle chuckle

Bill