Re: SBEC update

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 08:03:23 EST

Jules...
dont stop now, give us some more info on what you found running the SBEC
from a laptop. i.e. what kind of updates are written to the sbec to maintain
driving pattern records. I am trying to figure out how to change some of the
parameters stored without disconnecting the sbec and starting from scratch.
like could I creep along for 1 to 2 hours to change the stored timing info?
This may seem like a dumb question, but the more i learn about this sbec,
the more i wqant to tinker with my 'USER PROFILE'. Is this possible? or are
the performance characteristics a continuously updating thing?
-rICK
'90 4x4 3.9L Auto(A500)