97 Dakota question

From: lstepani@ford.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 10:18:40 EST

Hi everyone,
  I just signed up to this list today because I am considering
purchasing the new 97 Dodge Dakota. I am currently leasing a 94
Toyota 4x4 pickup. My lease is up next month. I test drove the
new Dakota SLT 4x4 V8 Automatic last night and fell in love with
it. I need a vehicle powerful enough to pull a trailer and boat
and this truck can definitely do that. My question is, does anyone
currently own one of these 97's and how do you like it? Any major
problems with it? Things I need to be concerned with? I would
appreciate any help any one can give me. I've only owned Toyota
trucks and although I've been very happy with their quality and
dependability, I truly like the look and feel of the new Dakota
better.

Lisa Stepaniak
lstepani@ford.com