Re: Bedliners

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 21:57:35 EST

Hey Brian,

Nice to meet a fellow Torontonian who owns a Dakota! Wasn't this storm the
pits today? I still haven't scraped all the ice off of the Dakota. She's
coated pretty good and looks a hell of a lot shinier than normal.

Anyway, I'm planning on trading it in next year for a '98 and wonder if I
should stay with the drop-in kind or not. I've heard a lot about Rhino from
other Dakota owners and some friends here in Toronto, but last I've heard it
wasn't available in Canada. Has anyone heard of it's availability here yet,
or would I have to drive the new one down to Buffalo to get it done, if I
decide on the spray on version?

BTW Brian, I had my '93 done at Krown and they did an excellent job. I was
impressed with the speed at which it was done and the quality of their work.
I went to the one on Lawrence and Markham. The price was acceptable as well.

Norah
'95 Dodge Dakota Sport, black, V6, 2WD, auto, club cab