Re: New best time!

From: Carl Vidos (cvidos@io.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 1997 - 00:25:38 EST

Alan Casey wrote on 16-Mar-97 01:32:58

<SNIP>

>had the guy, both were 4th gen TA's, but as soon as I got to 4400 my power
>starts droping off big time and they were able to pass me. These f-bodies
>are approaching 100mph at the 1/4. That does it I'm getting the rocker arms!

>oh Jules...

APPROACHING 100 MPH? Hmm, if I recall correctly (and I do) I surpassed the
magic 100 MPH. What a great day of racing!

Jules, don't sell him anything more. I talked with his wife; she'll leave him
if she sees one more hot-rod part on that damn pesky little Dakota :) I'm only
wathing out for Alan's welfare. Don't SELL IT, Man! Save a marriage!

Besides, no pickup has a right to be that damn fast anyway...

   Carl Vidos * cvidos@io.com * http://www.io.com/~cvidos
 1995 Firebird Formula - It rocks to the tune of 13.78 @ 103.97