Re: Drag Racing...

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 10:52:15 EST

>Oh yea,you CAN win with a five speed(I did at the motorplex last year in no
>electronics to the tune of $250). Good luck and keep racing.
>
>Andre Mauboussin
>
>95 Sport 5spd
>14? @? mph previous best 14.90@92mph

Hey Andre

I have the Texas Motorplex Schedule here, Questions: When can joe public
race there? During the 1/4 mile points race? and what about the Friday
street nights? I also see they have a Mopar Day and 1/4 mile points race on
May 24th? That might be a good time to have a local area Dakota get together
if we can race.

I went up there for the Test & Tune on February 16, had a great time,
unfortunatly I was the lone Dakota there. Great Track, blows away Temple
Acadamy Dragway where I usually go.]

Alan...