Re: '97 Steering Question

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 10:51:04 EST

Not beating this to death, I understand what you are saying, but I do have
a wondering problem. Called the service manager this morning, explained
the problem and he said from his experience with these trucks, that I am
probably right. Scheduled me next Monday for an alignment check at an
*excellent* alignment shop at their expense.

BTW my steering wheel is a bit crooked when driving straight down the road,
which clinched it for the service manager.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG