Platinum Plugs

From: Brett Stoner (brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 15:33:00 EST

I was a bit surprised to find out that the 97 Dakotas are not coming with
platinum spark plugs (the manual says to replace the plugs at 30K) I'm
planning to replace mine with a good set of platinum ones, but I was
wondering what you guys recommended. One place recommended Champion Truck
Plugs (which were the most expensive, and in most cases you do get what you
pay for) but I haven't really heard anything good or bad about these. Any
opinions?

Thanks,
  Brett