Re: Dunlop Rubber

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 23:31:44 EST

Andre,
        I noticed that you said that you Dak was lowered 2/4. Is there any
rake or is the truck sit pretty level? How wide are those stock rims, I think
this has been discussed before, but can't remember? I have a 92 club cab with
a V6 and was thinking about lowering it. I was not sure if I should go with a
2/3 or a 2/4. I just want to level it out and be able to use coils in the
front (cheaper than spindles). What kind of components did you use? If you
used coils, was it very hard to replace them with the lowered ones? It is time
for new shocks and have been wanting to lower my truck for about three years,
I guess there is now time like the present. I was just curious about how much
of a job doing those coils would be.

Thanks in advance,

Gregg
92 CC V6

P.S. if anybody else has advice on lowering Daks, your comments are extremely
appreciated.