grease?

From: Geiger,Roger (RGeiger@adp.uchc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 08:19:49 EDT

ALL:

Does anyone know if it is ok to grease your truck with synthetic grease
when you have ben using non synthetic grease ? When you change to
synthetic oil you drain your conventional oil, but you can't drain your
grease!

Also:
> I have A 1994 Dakota sport, I love it, but It
>has a sloppy drive train. I heard they are all
>the same. Is there any way to fix this problem,
>like shimming? You can feel the play when you
>grab the drive shaft and turn it back and forth.
And when you go over small bumps you can
here a slapping noise.I checked the engine and
transmission mounts and there ok. Is this normal????

               Roger Geiger