Re: 97 dakota:Wrecked

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 08:32:37 EDT

rICK;

I do not think you "pissed off" alot of people, mostly I think you got a
contrary opinion from the actual owners, with a little (very little)
concern that they spent $20,000+ for a vehicle that some think is
sub-standard.

Come on over and I will let you first drive my Explorer, then my '94 Cobra,
then my Hemi RR, then my '95 Neon (not fair it was totaled twice) and then
the '97 Dak.

Bet you chose the Dak for an everyday driver, after you feel the handling,
solidness, quietness (at road speed, FIPK is kinda loud), ease of shifting
(actually shifts much better than the Cobra), and its ride feel (much
better than the Explorer, stiff but not harsh).

Not pissed-off
L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG