97 dakota:Wrecked

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 18:58:40 EDT

I purchased my 97 Dak in October and Loved it, it was the truck I had always
wanted 5.9, 4X4 and loaded. I work the night shift as system Administrator
for a fraternal insurance company in Columbus Ohio. I had traded in a 95
Neon. I was on my way to work on thursday March 28th traveling on a major
innerbelt here in town when along came a 5 car police chase headed straight
toward me, I don't remember much of the accident or what I did that day, all
I know is that I owe my life to the engineers of the Mother Chrysler. I wish
I had a scanner that I could put the pictures of my truck and and the other
car on and attach to this letter. The whole driver side of my truck is
pushed back 4-5 feet. I was released from the hospital on wednesday after
knee surgery. The only injury I had besides bumps and bruises. So when they
advertise about the safty features of the best compact truck in the market,
believe me they know what there talking about