Re: Fender plug info

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 16:13:41 EDT

Andy;

I did the same thing today, but had to have them order them. I was at the
Dealer anyway to have the stripe guy replace one of my pinstripes. The
other part number that was posted for "rubber plugs" was for the two small
oval plugs that are on your bed floor (drivers side). This new p.n. fits
much better, anyway they had already order me ten of the first, so I just
added ten of the second. (its only a couple of bucks)

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG