FW: They skipped Mopar!

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Apr 17 1997 - 13:16:00 EDT

>I'm sorry but I can't sit hear and listen to this one sided view any
longer.
>I like Dakotas very much and I think they are great trucks and have the
>possiblity to be fast. It is probably the best truck out there. But
you
>say 'Ford 5-point-slow Pusstangs'. I have to bring you back down to
earth.

There is a reason why it's a one sided view....if you didn't already
know, this is the *DAKOTA* list, not the *MUSTANG* list... If you like
Phords, and Mustangs, by all means, go ahead and subscribe to their
list... I don't think anyone here is dis'ing Mustangs, it just happens
to be that the Mopar crowd usually doesn't cater much to the Shabby and
Ford vehicles... It all comes down to personal opinions, and yes,
everyone is entitled to their own, but this list (as well as others) is a
special-interest group for (in this case) specific vehicles. We're not
here to talk Mustangs, we're here to talk Dakotas... And why are you
being so defensive about Mustangs, anyway??

>You shouldn't even compare them, but I will for you. First of all, there
is

Nobody else was comparing them...they were mentioned in passing...

>be done on a mustang and it would dust almost everything out there. I
like
>the dakota very much as a truck, but as a sports car, the dakota will
never
>be a Mustang!

And as a truck, the Mustang will never be a Dakota...

Peace!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!