Re: Re[4]: supercharge it!!

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 10:14:09 EDT

So Bill, When's your son getting NOS?

Actually, I was wondering a few questions about NOS. I don't plan on
buying it, but I've always been curious.

First of all, how much does it cost to get the bottle refilled? Also how
long/how many runs can be made on one bottle full? Lastly, Is it easy to
find a place that'l fill the bottle? I'm from around metro detroit, and
although I've never looked for a place that refills NOS, I've never seen
one.

Anyways, Thanks for all the info you've already relayed about nitrous.

Jeff
'97 CC, Sport, 5.2, 3.55, auto, 2wd