Breather

From: Richard Hostetler (zigzag2@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 23:45:37 EDT

On the list I hear a lot of people talking about FIPK clone. I wonder what

most of you are using. Today I bought a Mr. Gasket 14" chrome breather it
came with a 14" x 2" paper filter. It is moving a lot of air judging by the
sound.
I plan to put a 14" x 3" K&N tomorrow if I can find one. A speed shop in
Savannah has a 14" x 2 5/16" but the 3" will fit so I think I will go with
it. I
might have order it. Any feed back or spin would be appreciated. This is on
96 Black Dak 318 auto 3.55 Richard zigzag2@worldnet.att.com