Re: Greetings!!!

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 12:52:17 EDT

Rob;

I'm not trying to start an argument, so maybe you can educate me. For the
sake of this, lets say we are ordering a Dakota and want 5.2L, Auto. (reg.
cab, 2wd)

Base Price: 11,598 invoice 12,725 MSRP
Destination 510 510
26B Sport 2,568 3,020

Total 14,676 16,255

Base Price: same same
Destination same same
26E SLT 3,422 4,025

Total 15,530 17,260

The SLT is more money, but includes A/C and the electronic gizmos. Bryan
indicated that the SLT was cheaper. Now if we are talking a reg. cab, 2wd
with options and no decor package, that is a different story.

FYI,

HAA (A/C) 680 invoice 800 MSRP
AJP (pwr. conv. grp.) 476 560
GFD (rr. sld. win.) 98 115

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone