Re: DT header question

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 13:13:01 EDT

> The stock CAT. is actually a fair flowing cat...
> unless of course it's plugged up. My truck has little
> back pressure, and any less might kill the torque/hp
> I have achieved so far. The nice thing about doing things
> in stages is that you can see first hand what works, and
> what doesn't. If you the complete setup in one step, you
> will find an increase--- but you might have found that one
> item in the 'system' was unnecessary, or hurt performance.
>
> Sam '95 SLT

That makes sense. Guess I was just excited :'| I think when I get my
money, I will do one thing and wait maybe a week and then do the next.
I think what I will do is do the headers first. I remember someone
asking if headers and a stock exhuast would produce any significant
gains, or if all the gains came with a header + cat-back system. I'll
give it a try and report back...

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB